Welcome to Smart Bright Training.
We are Karen & Sara passionate about supporting and empowering families and practitioners with SEND (special educational needs and disability) information and training.
We are consultants able to provide training sessions drawing from our professions working lives with families, a range of practitioners and personal lived neurodivergent experiences
Our approach is friendly and welcoming, taking time to understand your training and developmental needs from our experiences as Parental supporters, Early Years Practitioners and Multi-Agency Working.
Drawing from our experiences as qualified IPSEA independent supporters and being SEND parents ourselves we are able to share knowledge and hands-on advice.
For help with an EHCP, SEND paperwork or meeting preparation.
• SEN Support
• Understanding Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs)
• Parental Views and the Childs Voice
• My Anxious Child
• Neurodiversity at school and work
• Accepting and Understanding ADHD
• Making Meetings Work for You
• SEND in the Early Years
• EHCP Annual Reviews
• Person Centred Planning
• One Page Profiles
• Sensory Processing
• Supporting Speech and Language in the Early Years
• Visual Strategies and how to use them
• Moving Story Workshop for Practitioners
• Reports and observations in the Early Years Setting
• Elective Home Education
• EOTAS (education otherwise than at a school)
1:1 SEND Consultations
We work with parent carer forums and charities to support families with training workshops and 1:1 individual consultation sessions.
We offer 1:1 Individual consultations to parents and practitioners for example:
Advising SENCOs on Education, Health and Care Needs Assessments and training.
Supporting parents to prepare for the annual review for an EHCP
• Add dates/times of availability these are on the list for ‘events’ to book onto for the what’s on page
• How to book